Flash Format 2.62 - Format, Verify, Repair and AutoRun Memory Cards 2.62
Flash Format 2.62 - Format, Verify, Repair and AutoRun Memory Cards Publisher's Description
The full featured storage card management utility Verify, Repair, Format and AUTORUN your memory cards with Flash Format!
- Supports all ATA compliant and SD compliant storage cards, including Compact Flash Cards, Secure Digital (SD) cards, Multimedia Cards (MMC) , SmartMedia cards, Memory Sticks, PCMCIA memory cards, and large capacity MicroDrives.
- Runs as a Control Panel applet (accessible from "Start > Settings")
- Automatic detection of card insertion and removal, so you can check, repair or format multiple cards easily, one after the other.
- AutoRun feature: let's you automate the execution of specific files whenever a card is inserted (Pocket PC edition only).
- Provides detailed storage and file statistics (including FAT Type, slack space, heads, cylinders, sectors, clusters, etc.).
- Detailed verification of card integrity and error reporting.
- Detects and repairs allocation errors.
- Supports multiple storage cards simultaneously.
- Formatting features with selection of File System and clusters size.
- FAT Backup option, to improve storage reliability.
- Option to create "My Documents" folder when formatting.
- Option to automatically restore InBox Attachments folder.
- Compatibility option for Digital Cameras.
- Automatically perform integrity check after formatting.
- Easy to use, Pocket PC compliant user interface.
- Full install/uninstall support, with embedded software reset.
- Detailed context sensitive Help (accessible via "Start > Help").
- English and German versions available.
- NEW: Support for large capacity media such as 2GB and 5GB MicroDrives
- NEW: Support for SmartMedia cards and MemorySticks (through suitable adapters)
- NEW: More cluster size options when formatting
- Improved card detection logic
- Improved error diagnostic and reporting
- Improved install/uninstall with embedded software reset option
- Improved ClearType support
Registered users of version 2.x can upgrade to Flash Format 2.50 for free (just download and install the latest version over your existing copy of Flash Format).
Look for Similar Items by Category